This Villa is built on the south side of the village Sellia and has a spectacular view of the Libyan Sea.It is a spacious and bright house that can host 4 people.Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a large bathroom.In one room there are twin beds,while in the master bedroom there is a double bed. Downstairs there are a fully equipped kitchen,a small bathroom, a living room with two comfortable sofas and a fireplace. You wiill enjoy your meals overlooking the sea from the large windows.The villa facilities cater to the needs of the modern traveler, authentic and simple. Also has a parking space, so you do not have to worry about that!. In addition, is ideal for families because of the cooking facilities (kitchen,coffee machine,dishes,glasses,cups,cutlery and cooking utensils). Moreover, it is ideal for couples who want to explore Crete in a few days, but also for those who want relaxation on their holidays!!It has a fenched garden which can host your pet!! Really close to the most beautiful beaches (about 3 km), far from busy roads and traffic but also it is 300 metres away from the centre of Sellia, with restaurants, super market, gift shops and many more.
• Bath and face towels, bed linen, covers and blankets are provided.
• Housekeeping, towels and linen changes every three days.
• Baby cot is available free upon request.
• Welcome basket included, courtesy of the owner.
• Complimentary free Wi-Fi coverage is available throughout the villa.
• Free, public parking space outside the Villa.
• All in-house electronics are available, air-conditioning and flat screen TVs in all bedrooms and living room area are included, top mount fridge with freezer, electric stove, kettle, toaster, microwave, dishwasher, juice maker, french coffee maker, washing machine, hair-dryer, Cooking utensils cleaning utensils are also provided.
Neighborhood, Sellia (near Plakias)
The Location Advantage! It is located in village Sellia, a peaceful place in famous south Coast of Crete! It is the most suitable destination to explore the beaches of south Crete! There are some tavernas with local cuisine, a market, two handcrafts shops. Strolling its narrow streets, one can see the old houses of the village and discover its history. Provides you an amazing sea view of the Plakias Bay. My place is ten minutes far away (using a car) from Plakias . Although in wintertime Plakias is a quiet village, in summer time, becomes a beautiful destination full of life. Plakias port accommodates boats cruises in the summer months. Moreover in Plakias you will find supermarkets, jewellery shops, restaurants and bars!It has a parking space, so you do not have to worry about that!It would be good to rent a car so you can easily visit the nearby beaches.